To thank all of our amazing NHS staff, who have been working tirelessly this year in the fight against coronavirus, we want to give something back. All throughout September, we’re hosting our NHS Green Garden Giveaway!
We want you to nominate your local NHS hospital and we will donate £100 worth of plants/bulbs to 3 hospitals to help add a dose of natural beauty to staff and patient gardens.
We also want you to nominate a NHS worker friend/family member and we will give 3 NHS workers a £30 voucher to spend in our online shop!
Here’s how to join in:
- Nominate your local hospital (please include name and address)
- Nominate an NHS worker family member or friend
- Share your nominations in a post on social media or email your entries
HOW TO SEND YOUR NOMINATIONS:
To enter our NHS Green Garden Giveaway, send your nominations via our social media channels:
FACEBOOK – Nominate your local hospital & NHS worker.
TWITTER – Nominate your local hospital & NHS worker with #nhsgardengiveaway
INSTAGRAM – Nominate your local hospital & NHS worker with #nhsgardengiveaway
Or EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Images must be under 5mb – please include the hospital name and address)
SEND IN YOUR ENTRIES BY SEP 30TH 2020
Terms and Conditions:
- Send your nominations to us by email at email@example.com or share them with us on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- All NHS Green Garden nominations must be sent in before midnight on September 30th 2020.
- In entering the competition, you agree to allow us to use your image entries in further promotions, on social media.
- Entrants agree that their names may or may not be published with their entry. No other details will be shared with any third parties.
- The winning entries will be chosen at random as to not show any bias.